Saturday, January 29, 2005

i, obsessed with my beloved uniform? -blinks- do any of you even understand sarcasm? -blinks- this is going to be a long two years. great heavens above. just for the record, i love st. marg's. it rocks. in fact it rocks my world so much that sometimes i get a little dizzy and see spots when i look down, or maybe those dots on my uniform aren't just fragments of my imagination? and just for the record, pretty annie looks hot in anything larh. some people just have it all. -sigh-

sounds like jj is heading the muggers' union.. and yichao seems to be running for the role of vice-pres. hip hip hooray! btw i'm chairperson of the pe slackers' union.. if that explains why i'm always somewhere among the trees tying my nonexistent shoelaces during runs. do teachers actually read this? if they do, i'm a very enthusiastic runner during pe! =D marian: please don't be sad that we're so mean to you, but you have 'please tease me' stamped on your forehead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home